Friday, March 7, 2008

Prepare To Be A Millionaire
Featured on CBS 11 News
in Dallas/Fort Worth

Yesterday was kind of a crazy day in Texas. First of all it snowed -- yes, you "read" me right -- snow in Texas! And not just a light "dusting" either, we had the big fluffy cotton ball type snow that actually stuck to the ground. Needless to say, this is very unusual, so the local news was on all day long keeping all of us southern, sunshine lovin' folk, abreast of the winter storm situation.

As I was watching the latest winter update, the news station ran a promo for a special feature they were going to run on the evening news about self-made millionaires. The promo said that self-made millionaires tell how they made their millions. Of course, being in the business that I'm in, I was very interested to see their feature and I called some of the Millionaire Blueprints staff members and told them about the feature so we could all watch it.

At 10:00 pm I sat down to watch the news. After about 20 minutes of storm related news and incidents, the self-made millionaire piece aired. The piece started out highlighting Paula Lambert, CEO of the Mozzerella Company in Dallas and I thought, "Wow, she was featured in our book." Then, I saw something that almost made my heart stop. They flashed to our book, Prepare To Be A Millionaire. It was at that moment I realized, the special feature that CBS 11 News had been promoting all day, was for our book. I'm not sure why, but it was very surreal to see our book on the news. It was a pleasant surprise and an amazing moment that I will never forget.

The CBS 11 News feature also highlighted Kevin Summers, CEO of Pallet Supply of America (who is also featured in Prepare To Be A MIllionaire) and they did a fantastic job outlining what the book is all about.

Click here to see the CBS 11 News "Prepare To Be A Millionaire" feature.

No comments: